Hi Adrian,

There are a few comments that i made during the WG adoption call.
[http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pce/current/msg03168.html].

Most of them have been handled in -01 version.
I have listed some that i would like your opinion on.

* Sec 3.  How Is Topology Information Gathered?
Another issue faced when using IGP to fed TED is the area-scope issue. Since
IGP-TE flooding scope is per area, an multi-area or AS-scope PCE must
have an IGP peer
for all the areas.

Also I think we can augment this section to include 'How PCE learn about
Boundary Nodes?'.

* Sec 5.  How Do I Select Between PCEs?
Along with capability, you can also mention the PCE's preference for each
computation scope as carried in the PATH-SCOPE subtlv.

* Sec 13.  What are Sticky Resources?
OLD:
This can result in LSP setup failures are there is contention for
resources.
NEW:
This can result in LSP setup failures if there is contention for
resources.

* Sec 20.  Comparison of Stateless and Stateful PCE
Can you have a re look at this wrt draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-00
is now a WG draft.

Regards,

Dhruv