Hi

I agree with Ramon and Druv.
In addition to those use case, the LSP object in PCReq/PCRep is also
applicable for non-delegated LSP in an active stateful PCE case.
One example can be the rerouting after a failure, this may affect delegated
and non delegated LSPs, the Stateful PCE would be benefit from knowing
which non delegated LSP is to be rerouted.

BR,
Cyril.