Support, have following suggestions.

Sec 3.  Path Setup Type TLV

   The one octet value contains the Path Setup Type
   (PST).  This document specifies the following PST value:

   o  PST = 0: Path is setup via RSVP-TE signaling protocol(default).

Can some PST value be reserved for experimental or private use for future
experiments?

   If a PCEP speaker does not recognize the PATH-SETUP-TYPE TLV, it MUST
   ignore the TLV in accordance with ([RFC5440]).

Along with the unrecognizable TLV type, we should also state the behavior for
unrecognized PST value (for future documents that define new PST). It is better
if this is uniform across PST and defined in this document itself.

Sec 4.  Operation

   Regardless of whether PATH-SETUP-TYPE TLV is used or not, if the PCE
   does not support the intended path setup type it MUST send PCErr with
   Error-Type = TBD (Traffic engineering path setup error) (recommended
   value is 21) and Error-Value = 1 (Unsupported path setup type) and
   close the PCEP session.

On the first read closing the session seems harsh, but since open message MUST
exchange the capability of supporting new path setup type, this seems fine.
Maybe a few lines to explain the rationale can be added. Something in line
of...

   "Before using the PATH-SETUP-TYPE (other than default), the PCEP speaker
   MUST notify the capability to support the new path setup type during
   the session establishment phase. Only if both PCEP peers support the
   capability the PATH-SETUP-TYPE TLV with new PST be used. "

Editorial Nits
- Expand RSVP-TE, PCEP on first use in abstract

Hope the authors find these useful.

Regards,
Dhruv