Right to all of you.

FCFS is already allocated, so that is OK.

TBD is what we want otherwise. That is no "recommendation" and no
"specification".

I would say, however, that sometimes it *is* appropriate to recommend values for
IANA when there is a special reason for a particular value, but that reason is
not strong enough to do early allocation.

If
> the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it.
Please