Hi,

We have included ACTN and PCECC technology in the upcoming IETF 96 hackathon
[https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/96-hackathon.html].
The details can be found at the wiki page
[https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/96hackathon] (and pasted
below for convenience)

ACTN

  *   Champion(s)
     *   TBD
  *   Project(s)
     *   ACTN (Abstraction and Control of TE network)
        *   Setup a hierarchy of controllers
        *   Extend for multi-destination option ( i.e. selection of an endpoint
from a possible list)
     *   For this project(s) we would be using ONOS platform (*)
        *   http://onosproject.org/
     *   Detailed information at -
        *   Google
Drive<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-76cYXo_ss9clFNbmpuOFFFNkU>
        *   GitHub<https://github.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf-hackathon-96.git>
PCE / PCECC

  *   Champion(s)
     *   Dhruv Dhody dhruv.i...@gmail.com<mailto:dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
  *   Project(s)
     *   PCECC (PCE as central controller)
        *   Use PCEP as an SBI
        *   Extend PCECC for Label DB synchronization optimization
     *   For this project(s) we would be using ONOS platform (*)
        *   http://onosproject.org/
     *   Detailed information at -
        *   Google
Drive<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-76cYXo_ss9b1BkZV8zbzdDaUU>
        *   GitHub<https://github.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf-hackathon-96.git>

(*) There is a webinar planned for ONOS at the end of the month, in case you
are new to it.

Do consider participating and see you in Berlin.

Regards,
Dhruv