发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2017年1月10日 8:34
收件人: Siva Sivabalan <ms...@cisco.com>; Yosuke Tanaka <yosuke.tan...@ntt.com>;
Zhangxian (Xian) <zhang.x...@huawei.com>; Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
<h...@packetdesign.com>; Edward Crabbe <edward.cra...@gmail.com>; Ina Minei
<inami...@google.com>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xian Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-pce-association-group
Revision:       02
Title:          PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of
LSPs
Document date:  2017-01-09
Group:          pce
Pages:          13
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02

Abstract:
   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   LSPs in the context of a PCE.  This grouping can then be used to
   define associations between sets of LSPs or between a set of LSPs and
   a set of attributes (such as configuration parameters or behaviors),
   and is equally applicable to the active and passive modes of a
   stateful PCE as well as a stateless PCE.

The IETF Secretariat