I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

On 11 Apr 2017, at 06:50 , Jonathan Hardwick
<jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com<mailto:jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com>>
wrote:

Dear authors

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether you are
aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-pceps and, if so, if it has
been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details.)  If you are not aware of any IPR that applies,
please reply saying “I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”.

A reply is required from each of you before we can proceed.

Many thanks
Jon

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D