I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best regards,
--
Yosuke Tanaka <yosuke.tan...@ntt.com>

From: Jonathan Hardwick [mailto:jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 5:42 PM
To: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p...@ietf.org
Cc: pce@ietf.org
Subject: IPR check on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp

Dear authors of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp,

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether you are
aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp and, if so,
if it has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979,
4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.) If you are not aware of any IPR that
applies, please reply saying "I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft".

A reply is required from each of you before publication can proceed.

Thanks,

Jon & Julien