Hi WG and Chairs,

We have updated the draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment. Just some editorial updates
and personnel changes.

Since the architecture document draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment-00 has been
adopted in the SPRING WG,  and the content of this document has been mature and
stable, we think it is a good candidate for WG adoption now, so we request for
WG adoption call for this document.

Recent Modifications:
* P-flagļ¼šPath Segment Allocation flag -> PCE allocation Flag, which can be
reused by many other resource request, like binding SID.
                    The change has been mentioned in PCECC drafts already.
Update to sync up.
* MSD: adding some text to describe MSD consideration in path segment
allocation.
* Refs sync up
* Fixed some nits.
* Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment-04

Personnel Changes:
* Added Quan Xiong from ZTE as a new co-author in contributor section.
* Also, moved Dhruv to the contributor section.

Best Regards,
Cheng, on behalf of authors.