Hi WG,

The poll is closed.

We have an implementation policy set for the PCE WG -

"All WG I-Ds are required to include an 'Implementation Status'
Section (as per RFC7942) to document known existing or planned
implementations. The chairs can make exceptions on a per-document
basis."

It is expected that all WG I-Ds requesting WG LC from now on (May
2019), must follow the above implementation policy. Reach out to the
chairs in case an exception needs to be made for your document.

Refer the wiki - https://trac.ietf.org/trac/pce/ for the policy as
well as WG queues/status.

Thanks!
Dhruv, Julien & Adrian