Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for making the update (-05). I see a few non-blocking issues that can
handled later.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-05

(1) You added -

   [RFC8051] describes
   applicability of Path protection in PCE deployment.

I suggest change this to -

   [RFC8051] describes
   applicability of path protection for stateful PCE deployments.

(2) Add a space between "Report" and "(" in "Report(PCRpt) message", similarly
for "Report(PCRpt) message" and "Initiate(PCInitiate) message"

(3) Number of authors is still an issue that needs to be handled, either by
reducing the number of co-authors or providing a justification. Please do so
before we ship this out of the WG.

Thanks for handling my other comments.

Thanks,
Dhruv