From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan [mailto:h...@netflix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:09 AM
To: pce@ietf.org; ar2...@att.com; ag6...@att.com; jakar...@cisco.com; Siva
Sivabalan (msiva) <ms...@cisco.com>; Mahendra Singh Negi
<mahendrasi...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-05

+ Authors.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 6:31 PM Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
<h...@netflix.com<mailto:h...@netflix.com>> wrote:
-------
Header:
In general should we use "Stateful PCE" or "stateful PCE" ? I see in RFC 8231
we use "Stateful PCE"

OLD:
Ability for a stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)

NEW:
Ability for a Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)

--------
Abstract:
OLD:
A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)

NEW:
A Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)

-------------
Section 4:
To make it more clear, it would be good to state that C and D flags are
mutually exclusive in PCUpd message.

OLD:

The PCE SHOULD NOT send control request for LSP which is already delegated to
the

PCE, i.e. if the D flag is set in the PCUpd message, then C flag SHOULD NOT be
set.

NEW:

The D Flag and C Flag are mutually exclusive in PCUpd message. The PCE SHOULD
NOT

send control request for LSP which is already delegated to thePCE, i.e. if

the D flag is set in the PCUpd message, then C flag SHOULD NOT be set.

I dont see Adrian's suggestion being implemented in Section 8 in the latest
draft. It would be good to have this apart from the Security Considerations.

SUGGESTED:

Not sure whether it belongs in 8.1 or 8.3 or 7...

The Security considerations section suggests dropping delegation

requests if the PCC is swamped. I think you need to configure the

threshold for swamping, and to recommend that the issue be logged.

IMPLEMENTED: