Yes/Support

Thanks,
Mahendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: 14 July 2019 18:30
To: pce@ietf.org
Cc: draft-leedhody-pce-vn-associat...@ietf.org
Subject: [Pce] PCE WG Adoption poll for draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association

Hi WG,

He authors of draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association have been asking for adoption
and...

- the base PCEP association extensions seem to be stable and advancing
- I did an early review and the authors span a new version

So, this starts an adoption poll for the draft. Because IETF-105 is imminent
and you all have lots to do and read, we'll make this a three week poll ending
on 4th August.

Please send your comments of support or antipathy.

In either case, please indicate whether or not you have read the draft, and if
you support it, please say whether or not you propose to and even possibly
implement the draft.

Many thanks,
Adrian (for the chairs)