Hi,

I’m willing to be guided here.

I don’t think the new draft makes any changes to how a code point seen in in
the wild should be interpreted.
And the “updates” relationship will be in place.

But if people think it is valuable we could have…

IANA maintains a registry called the “Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
Numbers” registry with a subregistry called " SRP Object Flag Field". IANA is
requested to update the Reference in that subregistry to include a reference to
this document in addition to [RFC8281].

Best,
Adrian