Hi WG,

Thanks to all who responded to the adoption poll. We have support to
adopt this as a WG item. Please continue to provide your comments as
the document moves through the WG process.

Authors, please post a -00 version
'draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-00' with only the name/date
change, and be sure to set the "replaces" option during submission.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien