Hi Tarek,

There is a proposal [1] to extend the support for the P
(Processing-Rule) and I (Ignore) flag in the common object header (of
PCEP objects, originally from RFC 5440) to stateful PCEP messages. Do
check it out and let the WG know if that covers what you have in mind.

Thanks!
Dhruv

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional/