From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker [mailto:nore...@ietf.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 8:26 PM
To: The IESG <i...@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-control...@ietf.org;
pce-cha...@ietf.org; pce@ietf.org; Julien Meuric <julien.meu...@orange.com>;
julien.meu...@orange.com
Subject: Robert Wilton's No Objection on
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-12: (with COMMENT)

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller/

COMMENT:

Hi,

Thanks for the document, I have not had time to review in detail.

The length of the abstract does stand out to me, and it might be helpful if it
could be shortened.  E.g. I suspect that the first two paragraphs are probably
not required in the abstract and are best covered in the introduction.

Shuping> Updated.

On section 10:

   A PCE or PCC implementation SHOULD allow to configure to enable/
   disable PCECC capability as a global configuration.   =>
   A PCE or PCC implementation SHOULD allow the PCECC capability
   to be enabled/disabled as part of the global configuration.

Also probably change "is enabled on the PCEP session" to "is enabled on a PCEP
session"?

Shuping> Ack

Best Regards,
Shuping