Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for your comments! Please find the diff and the responses in line
below. Thank you!

Diff:
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-12&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-13.txt

Forward references are added.

> (1) §5.2:  Is there a reason for the messages from rfc8231 to be in
> parenthesis?

No, removed parenthesis!

> (2) §5.4:
>
>    The PCECC-CAPABILITY sub-TLV SHOULD NOT be used without the
>    corresponding Path Setup Type being listed in the PATH-SETUP-TYPE-
>    CAPABILITY TLV.  If it is present without the corresponding Path
>    Setup Type listed in the PATH-SETUP-TYPE-CAPABILITY TLV, it MUST be
>    ignored.
>
> When is it ok to use the PCECC-CAPABILITY sub-TLV without the
> corresponding PST?  If the result is that it will be ignored, then I don't
> understand why the use of both is not required.

Changed to MUST NOT

> (3) §5.5.1/§5.5.4: "ingress MAY further choose to deploy a data plane check
> mechanism and report the status back to the PCE"  Is this (checking and
> reporting) specified somewhere?  Because you're using normative language,
> please add a reference.
>
> A similar statement is made in §5.5.7: "ingress PCC MAY choose to apply any
> OAM mechanism to check the status of LSP in the Data plane and MAY
> further send its status in a PCRpt message to the PCE".

Removed the normative language and added "The exact mechanism is out of scope
of this document."!

> (4) §5.5.3: s/central controller instructions...is done/central controller
> instructions...are done

Updated

> (5) §5.5.8: "The PCC SHOULD allocate the Label and SHOULD report to the
> PCE
> using the PCRpt message."   When is it ok for the PCC to not allocate
> and/or
> report?  IOW, why are these actions only recommended and not required?
> Note that the very next paragraph requires the behavior.

Updated to "The PCC MUST try to allocate the Label and MUST report to the PCE
via PCRpt or PCErr message."

> (6) §7.3/§7.3.1:  In the out-label case, "it is mandatory to encode the
> next-hop information".  Should this information point at a directly
> connected IP address/interface, or can it point at a remote next-hop (which
> may be resolved through a routing protocol)?  What if the expected
> conditions are not met?

I propose to add this text -

"The next-hop information encoded in the Address TLVs needs to be a directly
connected IP address/interface information. If the PCC is not able to resolve
the next-hop information, it MUST reject the CCI and respond with a PCErr
message with Error-Type = TBD5 ("PCECC failure") and Error
Value = TBD18 ("Invalid next-hop information")."

Best regards,
Shuping