From: Pce [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of julien.meu...@orange.com
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 8:57 PM
To: pce@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoption Poll for draft-li-pce-pcep-l2-flowspec

Hi all and best wishes for 2022.

Gentle reminder: we started a poll some days before Christmas. If it was pure
new work, I'd assume there isn't enough interest yet. Since it's pre-existing
work that has been split to catch up with another WG's work in progress, I'd
feel more comfortable to get some explicit feedback.

Thanks,

Julien