This draft is very useful for operators deploying SRv6 and I support
adoption.

Should the Yang model include all SRv6 endpoint behaviors defined in RFC
8986 SRv6 programming?

Also should the draft include RFC 9252 SRv6 BGP overlay service and
transposition scheme details as well as SRv6 load balancing?

As well should the draft include SRv6 compression Next uSID and Replace
G-SID endpoint behaviors?

Thanks

Gyan

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 5:10 AM Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com> wrote:

> Hi WG,
>
> This email begins the WG adoption poll for draft-li-pce-pcep-srv6-yang-07.
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-pcep-srv6-yang/
>
> Should this draft be adopted by the PCE WG? Please state your reasons -
> Why / Why not? What needs to be fixed before or after adoption? Are you
> willing to work on this draft? Review comments should be posted to the list.
>
> Please respond by Monday 19th Sept 2022.
>
> Please be more vocal during WG polls!
>
> Thanks!
> Dhruv & Julien

<http://www.verizon.com/>