Hello team,

I was looking into latest PCEP SRv6 IETF draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6/

I found that below error has been defined for SRv6-RRO in case both SID and
NAI are absent:

5.3.  RRO Processing

If a PCEP speaker receives an SRv6-RRO subobject in which both SRv6
   SID and NAI are absent, it MUST consider the entire RRO invalid and
   send a PCErr message with Error-Type = 10 ("Reception of an invalid
   object") and Error-Value = 35 (early allocated by IANA) ("Both SID
   and NAI are absent in SRv6-RRO subobject").

But a similar error is not mentioned for SRv6-ERO. Is there any specific
reason for that or is it just a mistake? SR-ERO and SR-RRO have different
error values for both SID and NAI being absent.

Thanks & Regards,
Mrinmoy