From: HariharanAnanthakrishnan <h...@netflix.com>
To: 彭少富10053815;bala...@juniper.net <bala...@juniper.net>;vbee...@juniper.net
<vbee...@juniper.net>;Mike Koldychev (mkoldych)
<mkold...@cisco.com>;熊泉00091065;gyan.s.mis...@verizon.com
<gyan.s.mis...@verizon.com>;
Cc: pce@ietf.org <pce@ietf.org>;
Date: 2022年12月02日 05:23
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-rajagopalan-pce-pcep-color-02

Hi Authors,In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, I'd like all authors
and contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance with IETF
IPR rules.Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:I am not
aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed in
accordance with IETF IPR rules. I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft,
and it has already been disclosed to the IETF. I am aware of IPR applicable to
this draft, but that has not yet been disclosed to the IETF. I will work to
ensure that it will be disclosed in a timely manner. Thanks, - Hari