Hi Will,
I’m not sure what happened with the scheduling of this review, but this
document is already an RFC (since January).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc9353/
RFC 9353: IGP Extension for Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
(PCEP) Security Capability Support in PCE Discovery (PCED)
datatracker.ietf.org

I’m glad you feel it is ready for publication.

Thanks,
Acee