Hi WG,

The author's have prepared a working copy based on the last set of comments
at https://github.com/muzixing/IETF-PCEP-SRV6.

The only open issue is the matter of X-flag. On the mailing list and during
IETF 117, Ketan suggested that we remove the X-flag if there is no known
implementation that would get impacted by it. So far no one has come
forward with it.

Mainly because this was late in the game, I proposed we could add a strong
warning, something like -

A PCC that does not impose limits on MSD (by setting the X flag) could face
> IPv6 forwarding issues along the SRv6 path as the PCE would not have
> taken the various MSD values/capabilities of the SR nodes into
> consideration during path computation. The ability to set the X flag (and
> remove MSD limits) by the PCC MUST be disabled by default and SHOULD be
> enabled by the operator explicitly.

Ketan believes that the X flag is fundamentally wrong for SRv6 and thus
strongly prefers removal from the I-D. Does anyone in the WG feel that is
incorrect or has existing implementations that would get impacted? Please
let us know before Aug 31. We really need to make progress on this I-D
which has stalled for months.

Thanks!
Dhruv