发件人: forwardingalgori...@ietf.org [mailto:forwardingalgori...@ietf.org]
代表 Andrew Stone (Nokia)
发送时间: 2024年5月18日 3:19
收件人: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>; mach.c...@huawei.com;
lizhen...@huawei.com; jie.d...@huawei.com; Cheng Li <c...@huawei.com>;
shiha...@huawei.com; wang...@chinatelecom.cn; chengweiqi...@chinamobile.com;
chaozhou...@yahoo.com; pce@ietf.org; pce-cha...@ietf.org
主题: [Pce] IPR poll for draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WG adoption on this draft, we'd like all authors and
contributors to confirm on the list that they are in compliance with IETF
IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

- I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be
disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

- I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

- I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,

Andrew