发件人: forwardingalgori...@ietf.org [mailto:forwardingalgori...@ietf.org] 代表
Dhruv Dhody
发送时间: 2024年7月23日 5:19
收件人: pce@ietf.org
主题: [Pce] New draft to update IANA registration policy

Hi,

I have written a small draft to update the registration policy for all
"standards action" to "IETF review" for PCEP registry.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-iana-update/

The approach that the draft currently takes is to make a blanket change to
IETF-review for all "standards action" registry to allow experimental track
documents to request allocation. There are some registries where the space is
tight but IMHO IETF-review is fine -- our WG and LC process should be enough to
handle the case of less bits which ideally require creating a new
field/registry as we did in the past for LSP object flags!

Thoughts?

It might be a good idea to move this quickly as John suggested in his AD review
of Native-IP draft [1].

Thanks!

Dhruv

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pce/xBn2_9E9vy6h5AnYEMMf3I9vbqM/