Hi authors,

I've reviewed draft-ietf-pce-iana-update-02. The I-D is clear and ready to move forward. I particularly liked: - the full expansion of the PCEP acronym in the title, including "Communication", while quoting the registry name as is; - the care taken on not overriding the experimental range of the "Generalized Endpoint Types" registry, which will avoid an additional request/response with the IANA; - the appendixes, keeping track of the WG's discussion, which is useful for the shepherd. :-)

Thanks,

Julien