Since we have access to FaceBook,  where do you think we should go from here?
As the Social Media Chair I would like input and guidance as to what you want
to happen.  I will also need volunteers to help accomplish future goals etc.

Please advise.

John William Dooley
USDA, APHIS, PPQ
389 Oyster Point Blvd, Suite 2A
South San Francisco, Ca 94080
650-8769093 (office)
650-8760915 (fax)
650-3338426 (cell)

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.