My reply follows quote.

On 1/20/05, at 9:06 -0700, pamark wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Don't know if this is the right list or not, but I posted a question on
>the networking list and got no reply so I was hopeing someone here could
>help me or point me in the right direction.
>I have 3 Macs that have been set up to network a while back when they
>were all on OS9. Now one of the computers, the main "server", which is
>also a desktop, has gone to OSX. I am not able to get the computers to
>see each other anymore. Also, they have now got an PC that is running
>Windows Xp they want to put into the mix. Any help would be greatly
>appreciated. Maybe someone will take it off list with me on a one to one
>basis.
>Thanks so much,
>Pam

Please do not take this as a reprimand.

You did not say what computers you are working with, except the PC (shudder).

You might try these lists:

To subscribe to the G-List, send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

To subscribe to the OSX-List, send email to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Paul (<pjspop @ bresnan.net>)
List Nanny (assistant List manager)

At 15:01 -0400 4/11/03, Dan Knight, the listmom, wrote:

> Reminder: Both the beige G3 and 6200 are OFF TOPIC on this list, yet they
> have both been brought up in the past day. Ditto for Mac OS X.
>
> Because this is our busiest list, there is no "once removed" rule here.
> This list is for pre-G3 Power Macs with PCI slots running the "classic"
> Mac OS.
>
> No beige G3s. No pre-PCI models. No OS X.
>
> Even with those restrictions, this remains our busiest list. It's
> overwhelming to get up to 100 messages a day from a single list, so
> please at least stick with the rules of the list and don't bring up off
> topic hardware and operating systems.
>
> Thanks!

His comments on this being our busiest list may, or may not, be accurate at
this date.

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal