On 2013-02-22 11:15, Zoltán Herczeg wrote:
Hi,
JIT support is added.
Regards,
Zoltan
ph10@??? írta:
>I have committed a patch that puts the bumpalong offset into the third >
element of the offsets vector when the interpreter is used. This applies >
to both hard and soft partial matching. pcretest has been modified to>
show this value when offsets[2] != offsets[0]. I have updated the>
pcrepartial documentation. I expect Zoltán will update JIT to support>
this as well in due course. At the moment, some partial matching tests>
don't work with JIT. (I added a "nojit" option to RunTest to make it>
easy to avoid running JIT when you know it won't work.)>

Philip>

-- >
Philip Hazel

Philip, Zoltan!

Thank you very much.
I'm going to try this feature soon.
Zoltan, have you time and possibilities to make support of backtracking verbs
in JIT?
It's will be another great deal!

Best regards