I have transferred the various services that run on the exim.org system across
to a new platform, since the old system was getting somewhat old.

The transition went smoothly, however there may be wrinkles that I have missed,
especially as the new system is a rather different architecture than its
predecessor.  If so please let me know.

The services that have been transferred across and are working include:-
        - exim mail transport
        - mailing lists - subscription, moving mail etc
        - mail archives
        - git repository (ssh access will see a different host key)
        - git web view
        - svn for PCRE
        - bugzilla - a complete new version, running under SSL

There is one current issue - the git commit to mailing list emails are not
currently in place.  I will fix this over the weekend.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ ni...@dotdot.it ]
[ Ellipsis Intangible Technologies ]