Oh yes Larry, the other thing was about that error checking utility. I think it was scandisk instead of fixdisk that it replaced but I might be wrong about it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Morrison" <j...@mreonline.com>
To: "Maillist for EPCUG" <pcusers@epcug.net>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 8:24 PM
Subject: Tonight's meeting

Hey Larry, in order to use WordPress they wanted me to change the settings on my computer to 'enable cookies'. I don't think having them turned 'disabled' wasn't a problem at Blogger or BlogSpot. Whadda think? If I enable them are they enabled for everyone who's site I happen by or just for WordPress? I had two questions but I've forgotten the other one. I'll be baack!

11:35:00