From: John Morrison <eugenerealest...@gmail.com>
To: EPCUG Maillist <pcusers@epcug.net>
Subject: [Pcusers] Next week's meeting place
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 11:43:24 -0700

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/55494bcf96e984bcf41a3st03vuc
Before I forget, we got word at the meeting yesterday that Allan Brothers
is now charging for Internet access.  Stephen and I went over and checked
out the Fifth Street Market food court.  It's light, quiet, lots of food
options, plenty of free parking, air conditioned and clean bathrooms.  What
more could we want?  Look for us there next week.

John