Thanks Larry. Hope you and Kathryn have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Wishing you both the best and hoping for a full recovery for Kathryn.
It's encouraging that they know so much more now about brain
plasticity, the ability to make new pathways and take over tasks in
new areas.
I won't be able to make it tonight either - lots to do here.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Annie