Sorry, John, I didn’t know you were ill.
 Get better fast.   Shelba

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Morrison
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 9:40 AM
To: EPCUG Maillist
Subject: Re: [Pcusers] Tomorrow's Eugene PC Users Group Weekly Workshop...!!

Thanks Annie.

On Sep 4, 2017 9:30 AM, "Annie Burke" <anniebwy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi John,
Vaso reaction not uncommon and not serious...vagus nerve, for many reasons
(pain is one) can cause the heart rate to slow down, blood pressure to drop,
and person to faint. Scary when it happens though. Glad the surgery went well &
you're recovering.
Annie

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 9:40 PM, newleip...@netzero.net <newleip...@netzero.net>