In the wee hour of 11:36 PM 5/11/01 +0800, Wilson Chng bequeathed such 
tales as these:
>Dear network experts,
>
>I am asking on behalf of my friend who has trouble getting the Ethernet
>cards working between a notebook and a desktop. It seems that they will
>refuse to communicate with each other. The two Pcs are using Windows 98 wish
>to enquire the followings whether if there are any good guides, websites,
>books or documentations for the Ethernet cards installation guides including
>the configurations?
>
>Sincerely and best regards from,
>
>Wilson Chng

It would be easier if you could tell us the manufacturer of the cards.  Is 
the friend using a crossover cable or a hub?
Peter Kaulback


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to