In the wee hour of 01:09 PM 5/11/01 -0400, Peter Kaulback bequeathed such 
tales as these:
>In the wee hour of 12:44 PM 5/11/01 -0400, DC bequeathed such tales as these:
>>Which of the Adobe programs writes the PDF files?
>>DC
>
>Adobe's Acrobat does this.  The newest version, 5 also just came out but 
>the price is still high, over $300 CND.  However if the files to be 
>created are simple and you don't expect to have to make too many then 
>there is a web convertor with a monthly subscription fee available.
>Peter Kaulback
>

Sorry, I forgot the link http://createpdf.adobe.com.  HTH
Peter Kaulback


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to