Dear Friends,

I cannot change my display setting from 800x600 to any other.

Before I uninstalled the old drivers I was in resolution of 1024X768 but
even then I could not change the settings at display property.

I downloaded new drivers from matrox site (w9x_623) but even then the same
problem.

When I try to change the display settings I get this message:

�The display control panel is unable to change settings. Please check your
hardware in Device Manager.�

Where will the problem be? The system info is attached below.

Cheers!!

MohammedulBaqir N Khanbhai.

MOTHERBOARD INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Compaq
Model: EP Series

CARD INFORMATION
Matrox product: millennium_G200_AGP
Memory configuration: 8mb
Model number: Matrox Millenium G200 AGP
Powerdesk driver: 4.12.01.2730 (2.73.019)
MGA BIOS revision:

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Bus type: agp
CPU speed: pIII
Operating system: win_me
Resolution: 800_600
Pixel depth/colour: 32_bit

Brand/model of monitor: TOSHIBA DA1566M
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to