I have 12 MP3 files on a CDRW disc. I could copy ten of them to my
harddrive, but for two of the files, Windows (XP Home) stopped with a
message saying the files could not be copied because of cyclic redundancy
check failure.

I can't open the files with CoolEdit2000 - the Open procedure lasts forever,
or at least until I finally Cancel, and then only a small portion of the
file is processed.
Normally, files of this size and format take perhaps a minute to load; I
have Cancelled after fifteen minutes in this instance.

Is there some way to copy these files so that they can be repaired?
Is there a way to ignore the CRC, which seems to be the problem with Copying
to the HD?

BTW, ASHAMPOO'S MP3 Check and Convert program tests these files as OK ...

thanks.


---
Dale E. Heltzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to