MSIMN is Outlook Express.  As to getting rid of "it", you
can't.  But that link someone else posted may help you with
the errors.....if it's an error you're speaking of.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
Want to exchange links with us?
http://OrpheusComputing.com �


----- Original Message -----
From: "Liz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All..

 'MSIMN'.... keeps coming up on my computer .. it causes me to
lose my work
and shut down the pc..

What is it?

How do I get rid of it? This just started a couple of days
ago.. it
certainly is annoying..

Also I had Zone Alarm on my computer..
I uninstalled it.. but it is still there.. since
I am a novice would I do harm to my computer trying to remove
it according
to Linda's directions??
My OS is W98SE/ IE 6.0/OE 6.0

Thanks so much..

I really do appreciate all of your expertise... have learned
so much from
this list..

Liz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to