I recevied the following email on several of my email accounts. I am pretty
sure these are infected, but my trial of Norton on my new computer did not
detect any problem with the compressed folder or even if I mvoed the file to
my desktop.

Do not reply to this message

Dear Customer,

Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending
e-mails.
Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not
have patches at the moment.
We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail
sending. Otherwise your account will be blocked until you do not eliminate
malfunction.

Customer support center robot

Has anyone had confrimation of these are infected?

Jeff
Intrepid TV Repair
717-939-7708
www.hdtvrepair.tv