Thank you; that worked --- Harold

Hi Harold ... If you can verify that the two updates are indeed installed you can make the notification go away. Choose custom install and then uncheck both the updates. Then click next or ok of whatever the option is and you'll get a dialog that asks if you never want to be notified of those updates again. Choose yes. --- Ben Moore