Clint you can copy flash files from the browser cache to somewhere else then change the file extension to FLV. Then download FLV Player http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated to view the files at your leisure. FLV is free.

The flash files always load in the cache regardless of the browser used, though Mozilla browsers do rename them while Opera and IE do not.

Peter Kaulback

Clint - OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com wrote:
Does anyone know of a free program or least a free trail, that will allow you to save Adobe Flash files in webpages to your HD? I've tried "Save Flash 3.0" and "ACA Capture Pro" and neither of them work. All they do is save a tiny ~29k or ~214k or so file that won't even play.
Thanks,
-Clint