For some reason, this message didn't go through the first time. I'll try
again.

Has anybody on the group dabbled with eBooks?

I want to publish and distribute some eBooks. They have mixed English text
as well as text from a different character set, and I want to do something
to make it difficult for users to copy and paste.

I downloaded some programs to create eBooks from Cnet, but I don't even know
how to begin evaluating them.

Alternatively, can anybody recommend a good eBooks forum where I can learn
from others?

David Grossman

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:10 PM