Your issue is more likely to be Vista's networking setup than a wireless issue. I've had issues setting up even wired networks interfacing with Vista. Make sure it's a private network, and that you've checked all the appropriate permissions. Third party firewalls can be troublesome as well. Aside from the arcane instructions, I've found that reboots are often required where none are indicated. I've acquired a life supply of chicken feathers and eye of Newt, also.

Jeff Dougherty wrote:
Does anyone know of any issues regarding Vista, wireless and FIOS?
I can connect my laptop to my shop and use the printer and shared documents.
At home where I have FIOS, I can connect to the Internet OK, but can not access
files on the
desktop or use the shared printer. I can se the shared printer with my XP
laptop.
Thank you.

Jeff