Since August 21 OE has not gone out to get new mail to the inbox. BUT it does go out and bring in the bulk mail.

I have two accounts in OE and the second account is working fine as always.

Most of the mail in both accounts is coming from Hotmail.

I am having to go by web to hotmail.com to read the mail in the first account.

I have written MS help and each response comes from a different person who suggests I go to some other place and ask for help. <G>

Any ideas what is wrong with the first account that will not get the inbox mail?

Thanks,