Dear Pders:

for the Berlin weekend of the Pd Convention, we're announcing the list of events and call for participation in improvisation concerts.

After a full week of paper presentations, workshops and concerts in Weimar, the Berlin weekend is based on direct interaction. Several types of events are ligned up for you:

- Pd Meetings, where you can present your patches, and then interact with people;

- a concert with works submitted to the PDCONV;

- two improvisation concerts, one with live coding, another with open end.

For these events, we're counting on YOUR participation.

For more informations, pleace visit the Berlin events page of the PdConv wiki, http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Berlin-events. For any informations, reply to this mail.

Hope to count on your participation when in Berlin.

Best regards,

João Pais

Pd.Berlin