> into memory, reordered as necessary, then executed.  The hard part
> would be when inserting an [import] statement into a patch, if that
> is going to take effect immediately and reload objects based on that
> [import].
>
> For the next step, it could just change the loading statement, only
> affecting the load.  Then we can test the idea out, and see whether
> its worth the effort of making it take effect immediately.

yes ... it's just that someone has to volunteer to do that :)

> I guess realtime languages don't usually have namespaces.  Anyone
> know of some examples?

pnpd contains namespaces similar to python, although it still lacks an
'import'-facility ...

cheers ... tim

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values
  William S. Burroughs