On Nov 12, 2006, at 3:29 PM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 10:01 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
Hmm, never seen that.  I just got the "pd" process.  Which platform
are you on?

did you ever have a look at m_pd.h?

Any reason for this snide comment? Of course I've seen those functions, but never in the context of connecting gdb to the pd process.

How about saying something productive instead?

.hc

.hc