Strange, Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-11-23 works quite well on my 10.4/ powerpc machine. I've been playing with some of the chdh patches and no problems whatsoever. So it seems to be a 10.3 issue.

Also the _canvas_open thing is now fixed, but unfortunately Gem still won't build on 10.3, according to IOhannes.

.hc